In 2015, HSAG acquired End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network 17, which supports American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, the Mariana Islands, and Northern California, as well as ESRD Network 15, which supports Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. HSAG has served as the Florida ESRD Network (Network 7) since 2003, and in 2013, acquired ESRD Network 13, which supports Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. HSAG provides quality improvement, data management, grievance investigation, technical assistance, and patient and professional education services for nearly 1,400 dialysis providers and over 90,000 dialysis patients across our Network service areas. Our goal is to efficiently and effectively increase the quality of care and quality of life for ESRD patients.
Through our contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), HSAG supports bold goals for healthcare transformation by:
- Serving as conveners, organizers, motivators, and change agents;
- Leveraging technology to provide outreach and education;
- Serving as partners in quality improvement with beneficiaries, practitioners, healthcare providers, other healthcare organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Securing commitments to create collaborative relationships;
- Achieving and measuring changes at the patient level though data collection, analysis, and monitoring for improvement;
- Disseminating and spreading best practices including those relating to clinical care, quality improvement techniques, and data collection through information exchange; and
- Participating in the development of CMS' national framework for providing emergency preparedness services.
To learn more about Network 17 click here.
ESRD Network 17 | 1350 Bayshore Highway, Suite 328 | Burlingame, CA 94010 | 415.897.2400