Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. MST.
Webinar: November 5, 2 - 3 p.m.
Join Medicare’s Quality Improvement Organization to Make Healthcare Better in San Diego
Learn how Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), is committed to engaging San Diego providers, patients, caregivers, and stakeholders in quality improvement initiatives to accomplish better care, better health, and more affordable care.
Discover ways to tap into HSAG resources to join CMS in this important endeavor by:
- Decreasing cardiac risk factors among at-risk patients.
- Reducing health disparities in diabetes through self-management education.
- Improving prevention coordination through health information technology.
- Decreasing healthcare-associated infections in hospitals.
- Reducing healthcare-acquired conditions in nursing homes.
- Improving care coordination to reduce avoidable hospital readmissions and adverse drug events.
- Providing quality-reporting technical assistance in preparation for value-based payments.
Differentiate how CMS separated medical case review from quality improvement work, making Livanta the organization responsible for conducting quality-of-care reviews and appeals.
Who Should Attend? This webinar is open to providers, patients, and stakeholders within San Diego County with a vested interest in making healthcare better. Including: community-based organizations, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, practitioners, hospices, pharmacies, health plans, patient advocacy organizations, patients, and families.
Pre-Register at: http://tinyurl.com/SanDiegoQIO