November Is American Diabetes Month
Are you ready?
Steps to consider for dialysis patient and family disaster planning.
Mosquito safety is key in preventing the spread of Zika.
Health Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
For timely alerts, recalls, and notices check the Network Alerts page.
HSAG has served as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network 13 (Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma) since 2013. HSAG has also served as ESRD Network 7 (Florida), since 2003, and acquired ESRD Network 15 (Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming), as well as ESRD Network 17 (American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, the Mariana Islands, and Northern California) in 2015.
HSAG provides quality improvement, data management, grievance investigation, technical assistance, and patient and professional education services for nearly 1,400 dialysis providers and over 90,000 dialysis patients across our Network service areas. Our goal is to efficiently and effectively increase the quality of care and quality of life for ESRD patients.
- Serving as conveners, organizers, motivators, and change agents
- Leveraging technology to provide outreach and education
- Serving as partners in quality improvement with beneficiaries, practitioners, healthcare providers, other healthcare organizations, and other stakeholders
- Securing commitments to create collaborative relationships
- Achieving and measuring changes at the patient level though data collection, analysis, and monitoring for improvement
- Disseminating and spreading best practices including those relating to clinical care, quality improvement techniques, and data collection through information exchange
- Participating in the development of CMS' national framework for providing emergency preparedness services
To learn more about Network 13 click here.
ESRD Network 13 | 4200 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 102 | Oklahoma City, OK 73112 | 405.942.6000