Welcome to the CalHIPSO Quality Payment Program Service Center
CalHIPSO provides services to physician offices in California to prepare for and participate in the Quality Payment Program (QPP), established by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). We will help you navigate the new landscape, assess performance data, and stay informed about the QPP.
Contact us to register for services and receive no-cost technical assistance.
Our team of experts can help you with:
- The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Quality Measures (previously the Physician Quality Reporting System [PQRS])
- Advancing Care Information (previously Meaningful Use)
- Improvement Activities (previously Clinical Practice Improvement Activities)
- Cost (previously the Value-based Modifier, referred to as Resource Use)
- Alternative Payment Models