Thursday, June 18, 2020, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
The Kern County Care Transitions Community Coalition is designed as a communication forum to facilitate care transitions for the Kern County resident, with first focus on the older adult and vulnerable populations, in the spirit of collaboration and innovation.
With the goal to improve care transitions for these populations, all community care providers (acute, post-acute, social, and public health), are encouraged to participate.
These calls will be a rapid-paced huddle format and the agenda will be fluid in order to respond to new and emerging needs.
We will meet every Third Thursday of the month: 2 p.m.
Please share with all and any providers in your community who may have interest.
The objectives of this call are to:
- Share community-specific best practice for care transitions
- Brainstorm and activate innovative approaches to consistent barriers
- Improve collaboration and transparency across the care continuum
When it's time, join the meeting here.
Meeting numher: 133 566 5773
Meeting Password: mxAmf274wTK
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)