Monday, September 21, 2020, 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT.
In an effort to centralize and coordinate the information flow between Arizona hospitals and post-acute providers during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, please join us on a weekly webinar call with hospital care coordination leaders for the latest local updates.
Calls occur on Mondays, 4 p.m. (to give providers time to assess the weekend impact)
These calls are a rapid-paced huddle format and the agenda is fluid in order to respond to new and emerging needs.
Please share with other post-acute providers who may have interest.
Participating Hospital Systems: Abrazo Health, Banner Health, Carondelet Health Network, Dignity Health, Honor Health, Mayo Clinic Hospital, Tucson Medical Center, Northern Arizona Healthcare, ValleyWise Health
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN