Thursday, April 15, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) in collaboration with the Alzheimer’s Association invites you to attend this webinar on examining the treatment of high blood pressure in older adults to help reduce the development of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and reducing the risk for developing dementia. Part 1 of this two-part webinar series will highlight the cardiovascular risk factors affecting the likelihood of developing dementia along with the best evidence-based practice interventions for managing its symptoms.
- Address heart disease as a risk factorfor dementia.
- Treat high blood pressure in older adultsto help reduce the development of MCI.
- Recognize disparities in dementia prevalence, risk, and care.
- Understand advancements in early detection and identify diagnostic tools available to care providers.
This webinar, provided at no cost to you, has been approved for one Continuing Education Credit. The CE provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16578, for one nationally approved contact hour.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)