Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
To manage and treat chronic disease, it is important that medications are taken as prescribed. However, according to this article published by the National Institute of Health, medication nonadherence for patients with chronic diseases is extremely common, affecting as many as 40% to 50% of patients who are prescribed medications.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) invites you to attend this webinar on how to improve medication adherence. Dr. Uche, Internal Medicine Residency Associate Program Director will share successful strategies to improve adherence to angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE)/angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARB) and diabetic agents for patients with chronic conditions.
After completion of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the methods to improve adherence to ACE/ARB in individuals with diabetes.
- Apply the methods to increase diabetic agent adherence rate.
- Recognize the benefits of prescribing ACE/ARB for chronic kidney disease patients.
This webinar, provided at no cost to you, has been approved for one Continuing Education Credit. The CE provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16578, for one nationally approved contact hour.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)