Thursday, August 11, 2016, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Please join the CDC for a live webinar on August 11 that will provide training for new or experienced NHSN users. CDC subject matter experts will be available to answer your questions about NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance.
Advanced NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance Reporting and Introduction to NHSN Reports: Learn how to apply National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Dialysis Event Surveillance definitions through case studies that address common reporting questions. The session also will include an introduction to running and interpreting the most popular NHSN reports so you can review your facility’s data, including Dialysis Event bloodstream infection rates.
August 11, 3:00pm ET
No registration required. On the day of the meeting, follow these steps:
1) Join the meeting online: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/6xg3xn1p84pa&eom
2) Listen-only audio will be available through your computer speakers. Chat function will be available for questions and answers.
- If you’re unable to get audio through your computer speakers, you can dial-in by phone to hear the audio: toll number 303.248.0285 / Conference ID: 6393927*.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services