Monday, August 1, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Please join the CDC for a live webinar on August 1 that will provide training for new or experienced NHSN users. CDC subject matter experts will be available to answer your questions about NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance.
Introduction to the NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance Protocol: National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Dialysis Event Surveillance reporting is required for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP) rule. This session will provide a complete introduction to the NHSN Dialysis Event reporting requirements and the surveillance definitions necessary to complete accurate monthly reporting.
August 1, 12:00pm ET
No registration required. On the day of the meeting, follow these steps:
1) Join the meeting online: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/sz13buxsxb16&eom
2) Listen-only audio will be available through your computer speakers. Chat function will be available for questions and answers.
- If you’re unable to get audio through your computer speakers, you can dial-in by phone to hear the audio: toll number 303.248.0285 / Conference ID: 6393927*.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)