Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join the National Learning and Action Network (LAN) call, the next installment of the free Sharing Knowledge, Improving Health Care learning series, on Tuesday, August 2, 2016 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm ET. This event will focus on “Driving Safer Care” by aligning with the CMS Quality Strategy goal to make care safer by reducing harm caused in the delivery of care. Learn how public health safety awareness contributes to ending harm of Antibiotic Resistance. This event is open to beneficiaries, families, providers, practitioners, partners, and Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs).
Registration is required!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)