Thursday, July 14, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT.
Need help reducing hospitalizations and blood stream infections (BSIs)?
Better screening, detection, assessment, and management of wounds can help.
Our speaker, Dr. Barbara Bates-Jensen from Wound Reach, is a nurse, researcher, author, lecturer, teacher, and mentor in wound care. She is an associate professor in the School of Nursing and David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She is also a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing and an international expert in wound care.
Thursday, July 14 at 1:00 p.m. PT
Participant Code: 633 9025
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)