Friday, November 11, 2016, 12:59 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. ET.
35th Annual Epidemiologists and Professionals in Infection Control (EPIC) Educational Conference
2501 Conference Drive, Norman, OK 73069
2016 EPIC Conference Speakers
- Kathy Warye, CEO, Infection Prevention Partners
- "Rethinking Infection Prevention and Control" Focusing on emerging strategies and technologies that could have an impact on how practice is conducted in the future.
- Darin L. Smith, Pharm. D., BCPS, FASHP; Vice President, Quality and Performance Improvement
- "Understanding the Value of an Infection Preventionist in the VBP/HAC Model " Learn the impact of value based purchasing, hospital acquired conditions, and the role in infection prevention.
- Jane McLeod, RN, MSN; Co-Founder Capstone Leadership Solutions
- "Changing How We Change" Find out the four most common barriers to successful change management and what it takes to create a "No Laggard Work Environment" when it comes to change!
- Kristy Bradley, DVM, MPH, DACVPM; Oklahoma State Health Department
- "Overview of Infectious Disease in Oklahoma"
Networking Opportunities and door prizes, so remember to bring your business cards!!
Contact Angela Gray, BSN, RN, CIC, at 405.227.1312 email@example.com for questions.
5 hours of Continuing Education provided