Saturday, October 8, 2016 to Sunday, October 9, 2016, 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. CT.
1. Identify new developments and controversial issues in kidney transplant.
2. Discuss the therapeutic strategies in patients with complex kidney transplant issues.
3. Discuss complications of vascular access in end stage renal disease.
4. Discuss complications of peritoneal dialysis catheters as well as tunneled catheters.
5. Discuss new treatments for hepatitis C in the kidney transplant and end stage renal disease patients.
The course is designed to help healthcare providers caring for patients with solid abdominal organ transplants and end stage renal disease, including but not limited to transplant surgeons and physicians, nephrologists, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practioners, and fellows.
CME ACCREDIDATION & CREDIT DESIGNATION
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport, School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport, School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
6.2 nursing contact hours will be offered upon successful completion of the offering.
University Health Shreveport is an approved provider of continuing education by the Louisiana State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)