Thursday, September 22, 2016, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. CT.
HSAG: ESRD Network 13 invites you to participate in an interactive learning and sharing experience! Join us and other dialysis providers to discuss the Zika virus in relation to dialysis patient care.
Susan McLellan, MD, MPH
Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine, Tulane University
Who should attend?
Dialysis Facility Staff, and Dialysis Corporate Staff
To Join the WebEx:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: http://hsag.webex.com
- Enter the meeting number (595 301 145) and click “Join”
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: Network#13
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click “Run”. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference: 800.747.5150. The access code is 948 225 8.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- National Contracts
- Survey Administration
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Other Services