Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Open to QIN-QIOs, providers, partners, and beneficiaries!
This call is a follow-up event to the August 2nd National LAN Call on “Driving Safer Care.” This upcoming session will feature Carole Moss (Nile’s Project), Dr. Jason Newland (St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University), and Dr. Sharon Eloranta (Qualis Health).
The purpose of this call is to follow up with participants of the August 2nd National LAN Call, to hear how you left the call in action, and to generate discussion with the speakers and participants around healthcare-associated infection (HAI) prevention strategies and tactics. We will also highlight participants, their promising practices, and challenges during the Follow-up Event. Please come prepared with questions for the speakers and with a collaborative mindset to engage with other participants.
Registration is required. Register here.
Call to action!
To apply the concepts presented during the call, Brianna Gass with the Quality Innovation Network National Coordinating Center (QIN NCC) asked participants to consider the following actions:
- Become empowered! Do you know, really know, how to become involved in your healthcare? Your family’s healthcare?
- Check out the resources on the QIO Program website.
- Share the resources with others.
- Share your story with the QIN NCC in the next 2 weeks (Nikki.Racelis@qinncc.hcqis.org), and you could be featured on a future National LAN Event. Please respond by Friday, August 19, 2016.
- Do you have a story to share? What worked? What are your challenges?
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)