Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT.
Where Are the Kidneys Going Now? A Look at Interim Results of the New Kidney Allocation System
HSAG: ESRD Network 13 invites you to participate in an interactive learning and sharing experience! Join us and other dialysis providers to discuss kidney transplantation and the facility impact to improve ESRD patient care.
Anil Paramesh, MD, FACS
Surgical Director, Kidney/Pancreas/Living Donor
Transplant Program Tulane University School of Medicine
Who should attend?
Dialysis Facility Staff and Dialysis Corporate Staff
To Join the WebEx:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: http://hsag.webex.com
- This should bring you to the HSAG Meeting Center webpage
- Enter the meeting number (595 773 845) and click "Join"
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password:Network#13
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference. The number is 800.747.5150. The access code is 9482258.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services