Thursday, August 10, 2017, 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. ET.
CDC will launch a Thunderclap campaign on August 14 at 10 a.m. EDT to kick off Fungal Disease Awareness Week. Thunderclap helps amplify social media messages by connecting partners and friends to share the same message at the same time through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. The @CDC_NCEZID Twitter account is hosting the #FungalWeek Thunderclap initiative. You can sign up as late as 9:59 a.m. EDT on August 14—but we encourage you to sign up now—it just takes one click!
Visit the Fungal Disease Awareness Week website for resources you can promote on your website:
- Buttons and banners
- Features and social media
- Educational materials, including a new fact sheet on Candida auris
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services