Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
Register now for the next National Learning & Action Network (LAN) Event, focusing on: Mastering Hypertension to Achieve Heart Health on August 9, 2017 from 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET. This event is open to beneficiaries, families, healthcare providers, practitioners, partners, and Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations. It will focus on strategies to improve medication adherence, partnerships between patients and their providers, and the role self-blood pressure monitoring plays in effective care and the patient experience. Please share the attached flyer with your patients and other community members!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)