Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ET.
The Agency for Health Care Administration is providing a webinar for physicians, dialysis providers, and managed care organizations to ensure that all Medicaid recipients with End Stage Renal Disease are educated and assessed by their physician and dialysis provider to determine their suitability for peritoneal dialysis (PD) as a modality choice, per Section 3, Chapter 2017-70 Laws of Florida, located on the Florida Department of State, State Library and Archives of Florida website. At the conclusion of the webinar, the Agency will seek feedback from the dialysis community on methods suitable voluntary reporting to the Agency, on recipient’s suitability for PD.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)