Thursday, November 9, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
The holiday season can seem like a difficult time for individuals with kidney disease that have a specific dietary plan to follow, but it certainly doesn’t have to be! Let registered renal dietitian Janelle Gonyea teach you what to keep in mind for safe holiday eating whether you are an early CKD patient, on dialysis or have received a kidney transplant. You will also learn tips and tricks from our kidney patient speakers on how they enjoy the parties while keeping their diet in-check. Whether you’re cooking at home or celebrating out, the holidays can still be an enjoyable time of year with family, friends and FOOD!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)