Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT.
Application of the CDC Core Interventions to Improve Patient Outcomes
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG): ESRD Network 13 invites you to participate in a Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) Learning and Action (LAN) WebEx to review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Core Interventions and supporting resources.
Lynda K. Ball, MSN, RN, CNN, Quality Improvement Director, HSAG: ESRD Network 13
Cheryl George, RN, CPHQ, Quality Improvement Coordinator, HSAG: ESRD Network 13
Who should attend?
- Dialysis Facility Staff
- Dialysis Corporate Staff.
Approval pending by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16578, for 1.0 Contact Hour
To join the WebEx:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: http://hsag.webex.com
- This should bring you to the HSAG Meeting Center webpage
- Enter the meeting number 594 854 630 and click “Join”
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: Network#13
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference. The number is 800.747.5150. The access code is 9482258.