Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Register now for Empowering Nurses to Protect Themselves and Their Patients: Nurses’ Role in Antibiotic Stewardship: This webinar, Friday, February 2, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to noon ET, is hosted the Nursing Infection Control Education (NICE) Network, a collaboration between CDC, the American Nurses Association, and specialty nursing organizations and will examine the key reasons for nurse leaders to be engaged with antibiotic stewardship. Register now for this one-hour webinar that included CEs.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN