Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET.
Presented in partnership with Sepsis Alliance, hear three perspectives on the clinical presentation, assessment and treatment of pediatric sepsis. The ability to recognize variances in the clinical presentation of sepsis between children and adults, is critical to improving outcomes. Dr. Scott Weiss will lead the audience in reviewing these variances and identifying differences in sepsis pathophysiology and outcomes between the two populations.
Dr. Leslie Dervan and Clinical Nurse Specialist, Elaine Beardsley, will continue the discussion, by examining key steps in assessment and treatment workflows, including initial management, communication, and the application of goal-directed sepsis therapy to the pediatric population.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN