Thursday, September 13, 2018, 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. ET.
World Sepsis Day 2018 will be the biggest yet, with countless events in all parts of the world.
There will be events for medical professionals, sport activities, photo exhibitions, pink picnics, gala events, dinners, public events such as open houses in hospitals and healthcare facilities, and of course online events such as the '2nd World Sepsis Congress', and campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, Snapchat, Peach, Vine2 (if ever released) and many more social networks. What will you do to raise awareness for sepsis?
Read more about World Sepsis Day here.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN