Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. MT.
- Tushar Chopra, MD, FASN, is the medical director of the University of Virginia Staunton Dialysis unit in Staunton, Virginia. Dr. Chopra also is an assistant professor of medicine, division of nephrology, at the University of Virginia Health System, and he serves on the National Kidney Foundation of Virginia Medical Advisory Board and is a member of the Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition/End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network 5 Medical Review Board.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN