The Dialysis Life
Network 15, in conjunction with the Network 15 Patient Advisory Council, is pleased to introduce a new feature, The Dialysis Life, a series of patient-, family-, and caregiver-focused podcasts. These podcasts run 10–15 minutes in length and cover a wide range of dialysis-related topics. They feature commentary and discussion from patients, Medicare representatives, doctors, and others touched by dialysis and all speaking directly to the dialysis patient’s experience, trying to untangle the knot that is dialysis, one topic at a time.
Initial topics include:
- Learning About Learning and Action Networks (LANS)
- Engaging in Your Care
- The Patient Advisory Council
- Clinic Emergencies from the Patient Perspective
Click below to access the first podcast in this series,
Learning About Learning and Action Networks (LANS).
The second podcast in the series, Getting to the COR of It, is now available.
We hope you enjoy this series and encourage your input. Please reach out to the Network with any feedback, topic ideas, or questions by contacting Justin Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813.865.3457.
- About Us
- New! Network 15 Podcasts
- For Patients and Families
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- For Providers
- ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) ACTivation Newsletters
- Emergency Preparedness
- Quality Improvement Activities
- Learning and Action Networks
- Care Transitions
- Contact Us
- Events Calendar
- ESRD Network 15 Agreement