- Using the Achievable Benchmark of Care™ (ABC)™ Model, demonstrate an increase of 2.5% in the number of patients who begin training for a home modality. This is a Network-wide project.
- Champion and advance the Home Modality initiatives identified in the Executive Order on Advancing American Kidney Health (AAKH).
- Participate in the Learning and Action Network (LAN) meetings and activities.
- Promote patient, family, and caregiver engagement with the facilities.
- Improve collaboration between in-center staff members and home modality staff.
- Improve knowledge of home modalities for in-center staff members to provide needed support to patients transitioning to home training.
- Improve the tracking and transitioning of eligible patients training on a home modality using the 7-Steps to Home Training tracker.
- Attend the Network 15 Increasing Rates of Patients Dialyzing at Home Orientation, to be held on January 7, 2020, at 11:30 a.m. MST. Detailed information will be sent to Network facilities. Visit the registration page to learn more about this quality improvement activity (QIA).
Tools and Resources
- Stuck in a Rut (PDF)
- Treatment Choices (English/Spanish)
- Take the Time to Think About Your Modality Choice (English/Spanish) (PDF)
- Home Modality Monthly Tracker (XLSX)
- Reporting Home Training in CROWNWeb (PDF)
ESRD NCC Home Modality QIA LAN Calls
Did you miss the last ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) Home Modality QIA Learning and Action Network (LAN) call? ESRD NCC Home Modality QIA LAN calls offer the opportunity for one Continuing Education Credit. Access past recordings at https://esrdncc.org/en/qia/.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
ESRD Networks Home
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
ESRD Network 15
- About Us
- Care Transitions
- Contact Us
- Emergency Preparedness
- ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) ACTivation Newsletters
- ESRD Network 15 Agreement
- Events Calendar
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- Learning and Action Networks
- Network 15 Podcasts
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Quality Improvement Activities
- ESRD Network 17
- HSAG: ESRD Network Events
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services