- Ensure that at least 95% of eligible patients are screened for interest in Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services.
- Demonstrate 50% increase in the rate of eligible patients referred for Employment Network (EN) services.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 1% of eligible patients receiving VR or EN services.
- Demonstrate referral of at least 10 eligible patients between the ages of 55–64 to VR or EN services.
- Participate in the Learning and Action Network (LAN) meetings and activities.
- Promote patient, family, and caregiver engagement with the facilities.
- Attend the Network 15 Supporting Gainful Employment of the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Patient Orientation, to be held on January 14, 2020, at 11:30 a.m. MST. Detailed information will be sent to Network facilities. Visit the registration page to get more information about the quality improvement activity (QIA).
- Debunking the Three Biggest Myths About Disability Benefits and Work (PDF)
This informational flyer dispels common myths about how working affects disability benefits and healthcare coverage.
- Support Gainful Employment Quality Improvement Activity (QIA) Tracker (XLSX)
Use this tracking and monitoring tool to accurately track and monitor patients' VR and/or EN status and activities.
- Support Gainful Employment and CROWNWeb Reporting: A CROWNWeb Aid (PDF)
Use this step-by step instructional tool as an aid for reporting Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Network activities in CROWNWeb.
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Quality Improvement Activity (QIA) Monitoring Form (PDF)
Use the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Quality Improvement Activity (QIA) Monitoring Form for tracking the number of VR-/EN-eligible, screened, referred and service-receiving patients and for discussion of progress toward goals during QAPI meetings.
- Could You Be Ready For Work or School? (PDF)
This one-page screening tool and resource helps patients determine if they are ready to go back to school or work.
- Peter’s Success Story
This tool highlights a Ticket to Work success story that can be downloaded and printed for:
- Patients who are interested in VR and/or Ticket to Work.
- Use in creating a facility information bulletin board.
- Hosting a VR Lobby Day.
- Ticket to Work Marketing Materials
Use this toolkit to:
- Create an informational VR bulletin board.
- Help plan and host a Lobby Day in your facility.
- Locate and download additional resources for your interested patients, including videos.hr
- Getting Back to Me: A Goal-Setting Journey (PDF)
Use this workbook to help patients identify personal goals and set a plan to achieve them. This resource was developed by kidney patients and family members, designed to help restore a sense of dignity and increase self-esteem through goal setting.
- Top Tips for Engaging Patients and Hosting a Successful Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Employment Network (EN) Lobby Day (PDF)
A one-page tool providing practical advice for organizing and hosting a productive and successful Lobby Day.
- Ticket to Work Incentives Seminar Events (WISE)
This website hosts a schedule of seminars that can be viewed on demand to learn more about Social Security’s Ticket to Work programs and understand the resources available to patients.
- Did You Know...? for patients (PDF)
- Sabías…? for patients (in Spanish) (PDF)
- Did You Know...? for staff (PDF)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
ESRD Network 15
- About Us
- Care Transitions
- Contact Us
- Emergency Preparedness
- ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) ACTivation Newsletters
- ESRD Network 15 Agreement
- Events Calendar
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- Learning and Action Networks
- Network 15 Podcasts
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Quality Improvement Activities
- ESRD Network 17
- HSAG: ESRD Network Events
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)