PHFPQ LAN meetings support CMS and ESRD Network Pilot QIA efforts to:
- Improve dialysis care coordination with a focus on reducing hospital utilization.
- Positively impact the quality of life of the ESRD patient with a focus on mental health.
- Support gainful employment of ESRD patients.
- Positively impact the quality of life of the ESRD patient with a focus on pain management.
PHFPQ LAN meetings help to identify interventions to improve specific pilot QIA rates.
2019 Supporting Gainful Employment of ESRD Patients LAN Webinars
- Helping Patients Work Using SSA Work Incentives
April 16, 2019
- Ticket to Work
March 7, 2019
- Approaches to Reducing Hospitalizations in ESRD Patients
February 28, 2019
- Depression in Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease: Similarities and Differences in Diagnosis, Epidemiology, and Management
February 21, 2019
2019 Best Practices
The following best practices were identified from the PHFPQ LAN events:
Educate facility staff and eligible patients between the ages of 18–55 about working while on dialysis with the following materials:
- The Ticket to Work educational flyer titled, Debunking the Three Biggest Myths about Disability Benefits and Work.
- The Ticket to Work success story titled, Peter’s Success Story.
- The work incentive article titled, Working on Home Dialysis: What Dialysis Staff Should Know.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
ESRD Networks Home
ESRD Network 7
- About Us
- For Patients and Families
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- For Providers
- Emergency Preparedness
- Quality Improvement Activities
- Learning and Action Networks
- Care Transitions
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Events Calendar
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- HSAG: ESRD Network Events
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- ESRD Network 7
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services