Hurricane Harvey is a life-threatening and rapidly intensifying storm that is expected to make landfall on the Texas Gulf Coast with devastating rainfall flooding, dangerous storm surge flooding, and destructive winds.
Below are some helpful resources for hurricane preparation and updates in storm conditions.
Please contact KCER if you need assistance or are having difficulty contacting your dialysis facility.
KCER Hotline: 866.901.3773 | Email: KCERInfo@hsag.com
Facility Status Reports
Check here for changes in Open/Close status for dialysis facilities
related to Hurricane Harvey.
Rx Open helps patients find nearby open pharmacies in areas impacted by disaster. Combining multiple data feeds from the pharmaceutical industry, Rx Open displays the precise location on Google Maps of open pharmacies, closed pharmacies, and those whose status is unknown
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)