Friday, June 12, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET.
Going the Distance in the Ohio NHQCC
Join the Health Services Advisory Group team for a full-day Learning and Action Network (LAN) event for the Ohio Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC). The exciting agenda includes topics such as the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Measure Composite Score, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) implementation, person-centered dementia care, and more!
Due to the large numbers of nursing homes participating in the Collaborative, space is limited. Please limit facility attendance to three to four staff members.*
- Describe the expected activities and outcomes of the Ohio NHQCC.
- Explain the calculation of the CMS Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Analyze your facility's Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Review current Ohio trends with QAPI implementation.
- Plan your facility's next steps with QAPI.