Thursday, May 21, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Join your nursing home peers and earn 5.00 CEUs at the first California NHQCC learning session. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) looks forward to collaborating with you to improve resident care. At this meeting you will:
- Describe the focus areas of the National and California NHQCC, the quality measure composite score, and the nursing home quality improvement team roles.
- Identify the revisions to the Nursing Home Compare Five-Star Quality Rating System.
- Identify the measures and specifications that impact the Five-Star Quality Measures domain.
- Apply the Consequences of Need-Driven Dementia Compromised Behavior Model and Person-Centered Care approaches to residents with dementia.
- Use Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) as a framework for improvement.
- Develop a performance improvement project (PIP) that addresses a nursing home quality measure need.