Friday, June 3, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
Thank You for Joining HSAG for the Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Clean Hands-Safe Injections Initiative.
Improving Hand Hygiene and Safe Injection Practices
Download the presentations:
- Clinical and Business Case for Effective Hand Hygiene/Safe Injection Programs
- LACDPH Outbreak Investigation
- Safe Injection Practices, CDPH
- Best Practice Spotlight
- Managing Change and Empowering Staff
Partner with the experts: Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH), and the California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA).
- Recognize the clinical and financial impact of preventable healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
- Examine the business case of HAIs for ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), including future Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) payment penalties.
- Review the available tools and models that enable best practices in hand hygiene and safe injection practices, based on interventions from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to eliminate HAIs.