Thursday, June 8, 2017 to Friday, June 9, 2017, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
The purpose of this Arizona Healthcare-Associated Conditions (HAC) and Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) Prevention Summit learning session is to bring Arizona hospitals and Long Term Care (LTC) Centers together to learn new evidence based practices in preventing infections and reducing harm.
- Educate infection preventionists and other staffs on the key concepts and basic principles for infection prevention and harm reduction.
- Deliver tools and evidence-based interventions to mitigate risk within healthcare facilities.
- Hear from subject matter experts on specific topics related to HAI and HAC reduction.
- Learn about tools to help identify and remove barriers.
- Identify the role of infection prevention in adverse events.
- Identify infection prevention challenges across various healthcare settings.
- Learn evidence-based practices in infection prevention and harm reduction to apply in your facility.
- Teach the basics of infection prevention and understand the essential components of an effective infection prevention program.
For more information and to register, visit: http://azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/healthcare-associated-infection/index.php#collaborative-2017