Thursday, June 8, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
An effort to Coordinate Care, Improve Medication Safety, and Reduce the Burden of Illness
- Develop an understanding of current readmission reduction efforts in Santa Clara County.
- Gain knowledge of evidence-based models and practical strategies—including tools that hospitals, nursing homes, and home health agencies can easily adopt—to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and discuss ideas about how to move forward as a community.
Who Should Attend:
- Collaborative and Non-Collaborative Attendees
- Hospital C-Suite, Directors of Case Management, Pharmacy, and Quality
- Nursing Home Administrators and Directors of Nursing
- Home Health Agency Owners and Clinical Directors
- Community-Based Organizations/Stakeholders
- Federally Qualified Health Clinic Administrators
Directions from LPCH Parking Garage to LPCH Auditorium
-Enter LPCH through main entrance.
-Have ID ready and check-in with Security. You can either walk to the left or to the right (it is a circle).
-The Auditorium will be located behind Security, as you make your way around the circle.
The other lots marked with P on the maps also have available parking, but they may be full due to employee parking.
Another parking option is the Pasteur Visitor Garage located at 300 Pasteur Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Please consult parking map. The cost is $10 for valet, but it is a bit of a walk to the event location. Please ask for the shuttle times, as it will take you close to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.
Self-Parking is located at 200 Pasteur Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94304. The parking cost is as follows:
Cash and all credit cards are accepted. A parking attendant is available on-site.
Please note: No Food or Drinks Are Allowed in the Auditorium