Friday, May 12, 2017, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join HSAG, the Medicare Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) and End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network for Florida, as we explore the real world of healthcare coordination. This year’s Learning and Action Network (LAN) event investigates how real healthcare facilities, practices, communities, and patients break down information silos and open communication to deliver the best care to patients.
This LAN event focuses on bringing best practices, lessons learned, and proven techniques together with action to implement change. Focusing on the "how," we ask all attendees to share and investigate new and promising methods they have put into action to achieve healthcare goals. The spirit of the LAN is captured by the concept that we are learners, and we are teachers. As a participant, you will benefit from peer-to-peer exchange in an all-teach, all-learn environment that spreads innovative ways of approaching care and removing barriers by sharing evidence-based practices, knowledge, and tools.
- Demonstrate how process management can help identify potential best practices.
- Encourage best practices through community engagement and information spread.
- Explain how to leverage data to communicate small tests of change and achieve desired improvement.
- Describe key elements to help you communicate in a data-driven healthcare landscape.
- Identify and explore selected practices in detail to facilitate transfer and adoption of new methods by participants.