Thursday, November 9, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for this opportunity to learn the basics about healthcare quality measures, reporting, and the various resources available for successful quality reporting and improvement. This event is designed for hospital leaders, quality managers, quality reporting staff members, and emergency department (ED) personnel.
- Sophia Cherry, RPh, MPH, HSAG Quality Improvement Specialist
- Jennifer Thomas, COO, Lake Butler Hospital
Objectives: At the completion of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of quality measures in healthcare.
- Review the goals of the Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting Program (HOQR).
- Identify resources available for outpatient quality reporting and improvement.