Thursday, June 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
During this webinar, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) will focus on steps to run your facility monthly Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) rates and review your core elements of antibiotic stewardship reports in the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN).
Registration is open to Florida National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (FLNNHCC) Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) Cohort Members Only
- Review the CDI Laboratory-identified (LabID) event categorization.
- Demonstrate how to generate a data set and run rate tables for CDI LabID Event data.
- Review the seven generated CDI rate tables specific to your facility.
- Demonstrate how to retrieve your facility’s core elements of antibiotic stewardship report.
- Review the core elements of antibiotic stewardship report.
Tara Rhone, MPH, BS
Quality Improvement Specialist
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
email@example.com | 813.865.3191