Thursday, May 24, 2018, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
- Continue efforts on improving coordination of care in this community.
- Review Kern County readmissions and high-risk medication data.
- Explore best-practices and interventions available to help reduce readmissions.
- Identify areas of opportunity and solution-based strategies to reduce readmissions.
Who Should Attend:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Community Stakeholder
- CEO's, DON's, RNs, LVNs, Pharmacy, NH Administrators
Parking is free and is available beside the Conference Center and across the street from it.