Thursday, June 13, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Scottish Rite Event Center
1895 Camino del Rio S.
San Diego, CA 92108
- Discuss the opioid crisis and how it relates to post-acute and long-term care.
- Review San Diego readmission data.
- Learn about various San Diego healthcare initiatives and best practices.
- Hear an update on antibiotic stewardship and preview HSAG’s next scope of work.
Who Should Attend
- Administrators and physicians of hospitals, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), and home health agencies (HHAs)\
- Directors of nursing, hospitals, SNFs and HHAs
- Hospital case management and social workers
- Quality assurance staff
- Community stakeholders
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 3 contact hours. There is no charge for attendance of this event. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 3 continuing education credits.