Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
This one hour webinar will focus on the reduction of injuries from falls in the hospital. Three hospitals will share best practices and lessons learned on their falls reduction journey.
At the conclusion of the program, the attendees will be able to:
- Identify key elements of an effective falls prevention program.
- Discuss implementation strategies for drivers of improvement in falls prevention.
- Identify barriers to improvement and suggested responses.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services