Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. PT.
This fast-paced series of 8 virtual learning sessions begins May 23, 2017. One continuing Education credit from the California Board of Registered Nursing is offered for each session. Pharmacy staff members and secure data portal administrators are encouraged to attend. There is no cost to attend.
This opening session introduces the ADE Sprint.
- Describe the six measures for ADEs and their specifications.
- Formulate strategies for finding, measuring, and reporting ADE data.
- Examine the model for improvement, with a focus on formulating an aim statement for ADEs.
- Develop a process for generating monthly ADE performance reports on the ADE measures.
- Review tools and processes for participants to share their hospital ADE aims and data collection processes at the next session.
Save these dates! Future sessions, 12:30-1:30 p.m. (PT):
Session 2: June 6. Driving for Improvement
Session 3: June 20. Mapping the Way
Session 4: July 25. Implementing Change
Session 5: August 8. Opportunities to Improve the Use of Oral Anticoagulants
Session 6: August 17. Strategies to Accelerate Improvement in Opioid Safety
Session 7: September 19. Glycemic Control
Session 8: October 3. Engaging Patients and Family Members in the Reduction of ADEs