Thursday, October 19, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Join us for the Critical Access and Rural Hospital Affinity Group Virtual Networking Kick-Off Event!
Virtual Networking Kick-Off Event
Thursday, October 12, 2017
12 Noon–1 p.m. PT
- Describe challenges specific to Critical Access and Rural hospitals in answering the call to make improvements in HIIN topic areas.
- Identify tools and resources available to help drive improvement in HIIN topic areas.
- Discuss improvement strategies used by peer hospitals in driving improvement across HIIN topic areas.
This event is hosted by HSAG HIIN Clinical Improvement Advisors, Geoff Granseth, MPH, CIC; and Rebecca Sparks, RN, MS, LNC, CPPS.
Please contact Geoff Granseth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.801.6898 if you have questions.
We look forward to partnering with you!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN