Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Hosted in Partnership With University of Best Practices (UBP)
CA Endowment Center
1414 K. Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Review 30-day, all-cause avoidable hospital readmission work and data in greater Sacramento.
- Identify interventions and best practices for preventing adverse drug events for those on high-risk medications during care transitions.
- Recommend strategies for coordinating care for medically complex patients.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers.
Registration and Networking at 9:30 a.m.
Program from 10:15-3:30 p.m.
Lunch is provided. There is no charge to attend this event. (There is a cost for parking.)
Continuing Education Contact Hours for RNs, LVNs, and Nursing Home Administrators.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services
- Medicare News
- QIO News