Thursday, October 12, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This session will present what antibiotic stewardship is and why it is important. Experiences with antibiotic stewardship programs will be shared by Intermountain Health and Sharp HealthCare. Key issues and challenges related to antibiotic stewardship and care of patients with sepsis will be discussed. The target audience is nurses, physicians, pharmacists, EMS and other healthcare personnel may also benefit from this program.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN