Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Sepsis prevention is a significant challenge for patients and healthcare organizations. This webinar will review the journey of St. Joseph Hospital to decrease sepsis mortality. Their multi-phased approach provided tangible results along the way leading to recognition as a national top performer with sepsis bundle compliance, mortality, and readmissions. Join us for the webinar to hear the specifics that lead to their sustainable improvements.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Speaker: Trish Cruz is an RN with a background in critical care, emergency care, and cath lab. She is currently the Director of Clinical Excellence in Quality Management at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, California where she has served for 21 years.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- HSAG HIIN