Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
This presentation will provide our CAH and Rural Hospitals an opportunity to network and share best practices on falls prevention. Our subject-matter experts will lead the participants through the falls top 10 checklist, and provide education on how to conduct a post fall huddle. Hospitals are encouraged to interact and share ideas on successes and barrier in their own facility.
- Describe the impact of falls with injury.
- Identify the process for submitting falls with injury data.
- Discuss the top 10 checklist and how to evaluate your institution’s current falls program.
- Identify how to conduct a post fall huddle and root cause analysis on each fall.
- Collaborate with other CAH/rural hospitals to share best practices.