Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
The HIIN the Know Best-Practice Showcase is an avenue to share lessons learned. Each session will feature hospitals that have implemented innovative strategies to drive improvement in HIIN topic areas.
Reducing the likelihood of harm from falls is an effort that requires innovation, persistence, and teamwork from all members of the treatment team. Many hospitals have made great strides in reducing falls. Join us for Part 1 in the series to hear from many peer hospitals that have implemented effective fall-prevention strategies and learn how those strategies can be replicated in your hospital.
Download the PowerPoints:
- Fall Key Take Aways
- HRET HIIN Presentation
- PIH Whittier Health Hospital Presentation
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital Presentation
Download the Recording
- Identify best practices related to improvement in fall prevention.
- Describe key strategies that successful hospitals have implemented in the journey toward improvement.
- Discuss how these strategies might be implemented in your hospital.
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour for each event. Pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of this event.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- National Contracts
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Survey Administration
- Other Services
- Medicare News
- QIO News