Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
HSAG HIIN invites you to participate in the Critical Access and Rural Hospital Affinity Group!
About the Affinity Group:
- This affinity group provides support for critical access and rural hospitals, including:
- Targeted education, networking, and coaching specific to the needs of your hospital.
- Specific improvement strategies applicable to the HIIN clinical topic areas. A pathway for networking and open peer-to-peer sharing.
- Describe challenges with the management of chronic behavioral health populations and how these challenges may impact readmissions.
- Understand the community model used by Marshall Medical Center for the management of behavioral health patients.
- Share and discuss additional community strategies, successes, and lessons learned with peers.
- Reduce readmissions and identify methods to sustain improvements.
This event is hosted by HSAG HIIN Clinical Improvement Advisors, Geoff Granseth, MPH, CIC; and Rebecca Sparks, MA, RN, LNC, CPPS.
Please contact Geoff Granseth at email@example.com or 602.801.6898 if you have questions.